Saturday, November 18, 2017

Work in Progress

Trying something different --- again:)

I had a canvas that started as a mixed media piece. I painted over it and just kept adding until I got this.
Not sure where to go from here. They flowers have several layers of paint as well as white pen and I even scratched some of the lines in. 

What should i do next? I feel it needs some white somewhere. Splatters? More stamping or stencils? I would appreciate any ideas!!!
I might have to get another photo in the morning as the colors are a bit off here. 

Adding this to paint party Friday

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments! Really - leave me your ideas!!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love using old canvases. Only you know the stories they tell. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'd add a little light (maybe in the form of white or yellow splatters) in the upper left corner working diagonally down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the outlined flowers, at first I thought it was a little etching versus a white pen! Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this just the way it is. It is vibrant and full of like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this came out beautifully Jean! Happy PPF- a bit late:)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)