Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jamaica

In 2000, we enjoyed a family vacation in Jamaica to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.  We enjoyed the beaches, snorkeling and family dinners at wonderful restaurants.  My daughter completed her Jamaican experience by getting her hair braided. It was a great look for her and perfect for the outdoor activities!



To complete this layout, I grabbed my 
Mix and Match Pad - Sand and Sea from Canvas Corp Brands

Mix and Match Pad: Sand and Sea
This pad has pattern paper, canvas printed paper, burlap and more!

I also used my Tattered Angels Mists - Brights and Coffee Shop

Glimmer Mist Starter Kit - BrightsGlimmer Mist - Coffee Shop

I misted the background and created layers of the waves with the pattern paper. After fussy cutting the Seahorse and Shell, I painted them with Coffee Shop.

These Mix and Match pads make it so easy to pull a layout together!




4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation and what a great layout to capture the moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun-- I just love this layout – you did a fabulous job! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the mixed media and texture. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and the use of the burlap! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)