Thursday, October 22, 2015

Preparing for the next show!

I have been busy working on canvases for an upcoming show the beginning of December. I am using paint, paper, stamps, ink, stencils,etc. Almost anything and everything!

I ma hoping these will sell as did the autumn ones. Each one is unique and different.



Adding this to Craft Stamper Make It Take It Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Fact: I have had breast cancer - not once but twice! Both times were found on mammograms! I had a doctor who scrutinized the films with a magnifying glass. I am forever grateful to her. Early detection is key! My last occurrence was in 1997!!!!
GET THOSE MAMMOGRAMS!!

5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome project!

    Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute canvas! What size is it? I am considering adding canvases to things to try to sell at a craft show. Happy you did well with your autumn ones!
    BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas canvas! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! NAs I am pretty sure will sell it straightaway! Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this festive canvas .... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)