Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sketch N Scrap

I am so pleased to announce that I am a guest designer this month  at SketchNscrap ! Sketches are such a wonderful jumping off point and SketchNScrap has a variety of sketches for all your scrapping and card making needs!



Here is  Sketch #60
And here is my layout

This sketch was just perfect for scrapping Jennifer's recent wedding shower. I was able to use 3 wonderful photos! And I love the tilted and layered papers. I chose hearts for my embellishments and created a cluster on the left. 


I hope you will join in the fun at SketchNscrap!

Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. I went to Sketch N Scrap and saw your great page you did. I am just stopping by to give you some bloggers love. love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! Love the layering and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean this is just so wonderful! I LOVE your take on the sketch! Looks like you gals had a great time! Thanks for designing for us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful work Jean. Love the details. Totally fab. Congrats on being GD this month at
    Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I see something new every time I look at your layout.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)