Friday, May 9, 2014

I am Up

I am up Saturday on the Frosted Designs Blog. I used the  Simply Sweet Kit to document the Simply sweet weekend my husband and daughter had.

When Jen was in middle school, she and her dad went to Phantom of the Opera. It was a wonderful time for them. A while back they made a pledge to see it again before she ever gets married. Well, she was engaged in October and the wedding is in September so we knew we needed to squeeze this in. Jen was traveling to Philadelphia for a conference and as luck would have it, Phantom was playing there. Her dad flew down to meet her and they again took in the show. They enjoyed their balcony box seats and yes, Her dad did sing along. It was another magical night for them.

I used the packaging from the Prima flowers and a tag to make a mini album which has my journaling, the tickets and the theater diagram.

Please stop by Frosted Designs and check out the Simply Sweet Kit!! Or check out the other scrapping and mixed media supplies!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jean what a wonderful memory and i love your page, they look so happy!
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page. What a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)