Saturday, June 23, 2012

If Its Groovy


If Its Groovy Blog Hop!

Hello everyone and welcome to our Slam Into Summer Blog Hop!! Day 4 finds us getting ready to play with old photos!

You should have arrived here after visiting with  Deb  at   If Its Groovy
 If not, then just go and visit  If Its Groovy and you will be at the start of the hop!!!

And here are the rest of the stops

Pages in Time - Jean -------- you are here!
Scrap-Aholic - Penny
Scrapping the Guys - Heather
Scrabooking Sos - Michelle

We here at If It's Groovy plan to show you projects over the next four days that make us think of Summer. We hope you enjoy your time and be sure to come back and visit each day as there may be new surprises along the way! We would love to have you follow our blogs and get to know us as well as give us a chance to know you :)


To me summer is about memories - making them and preserving them! I did not scrap when my kids were younger but I love going back now and scrapping some of those old photos!

We always enjoyed the weekends spent in our little pop up camper! The kids would help set up, gether firewood and wait for those campfires!!


Thank you for stopping by! I would love  for you to become a follower and leave a comment.  We have lots more fun projects planned for you for the rest of the week! I look forward to seeing you again. 

Now hop off to 



6 comments:

  1. Love this layout Jean!!! We just got a pop up camper this year! Looking forward to many memories being made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the dimension, it looks 3D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great I wish I had more photo's of my kids in our old pop-up! We used to have a blast in that thing! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Jean! It brings back lots of memories of my childhood campouts, firewood, guitars, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute LO! I love all the "layers" you added, and like the birds too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean I ♥ every way you used ribbon on this great 2 pager!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)