Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD and Echo Park


I decided to do all of my NSD scrapping with For the Record Papers. Can I just tell you how much fun that was! It is so nice to grab a stack of papers knowing that that I can mix and match!! The coordinating stickers and alphas help make the job that much easier! The 12 x 12 collection kit contains enough product for probably 8 layouts! The only extra items I added were buttons, flowers and graduation hat stickers. Everything else was from the kit. Thank you Echo Park!!


We celebrated a wonderful milestone last weekend as our son graduated from college. His sister flew in from Grad School to be here. The backside of Stamp of Approval was the perfect color! I used the smaller 6 x 6 squares to mat the photo and layered various strips for the border.
















For this layout I wanted to highlight the photo. I made a cluster of paper, stickers and tags which  is a great way to use scraps.


























My 22 year old son humors me by participating in traditions that I don't want to let go of. We still dye eggs and just like when he was younger, it gets all over the table, his hands and his clothes! I layered strips of differing widths to create the border.  Also added two Element Stickers. I punched flowers and tied buttons.






1 comment:

  1. I like it when I can use a paper collection for several layouts, it makes getting caught up easier. How about all the options we had for NSD, the layouts you made are fantastic =Di

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)