Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I'm Back

I am back from spending 2 1/2 weeks with my granddaughter. I miss her giggles, her exploring the world and being exhausted:):) It is hard work chasing a 7 month old who is crawling all over, trying to walk and into everything. She has the most gorgeous nails - just like her mom.





I needed to make a couple of thank you cards.

I am in love with this new stencil I got From Stamplorations! Stayed tuned because I will be giving one of these away before the holidays!!

Adding this to Simonsays Monday Challenge - thanks.

And thank you for visiting. I appreciate your kind words!

1 comment:

  1. Jean, love the beautiful colors you used with your stencil! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)