Saturday, September 5, 2015

WOYWW 326

This is my first time joining in with WOYWW. What is that? It stands for What's on your workdesk Wednesday from the blog Stampingground

I have been making canvases and getting ready for the Art in the Park. Believe it or not, I cleaned my desk last week!!



I have a new canvas started and was waiting for it to dry. Going to be adding paper pumpkins and  to a mixed media background! As you can see, I am a messy worker. I leave everything out where I can put my hands on it. Guess I should get rid of this morning's cup of coffee sitting by the Mod Podge:) I previously posted some of the canvases I have made this week.  

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will visit again!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a messy worker too and have stations set up with each project, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jean! Welcome to WOYWW, you'll find it full of friendship, sharing and great ideas. I never cease to be amazed at the gorgeous art people create.
    I rather like your messy desk...especially the cold coffee mug, lol :-). Good luck with the Art in the Park.
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my desk just as hectic, you know what they say creative chaos! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)