Sunday, September 13, 2015

Art in the Park

A month ago I joined a local art association. Still not sure my works should be included next to gorgeous watercolors or professional photographers but they were. Here is what my display looked like!
 And here is the gorgeous town setting where we were. I love the quiet river in the early morning.
 And here I am with my very first customer and sale! To say I was excited was an understatement!!

So at the end of the day, I sold 11 of the 19 pieces I brought. The most of anyone in our group! 

To all of my friends and family, both local and on line, I offer my humble thanks! Thank you for the encouragement, the belief in me even when i doubted myself. Thank you to all of the people who offered me compliments even if they did not buy anything. I appreciate feeling that what i created was worth it!!

So another show is planned ifor December which means I will be making more canvases!

2 comments:

  1. You had an awesome day my friend! I am so happy for you! And what a beautiful setting you had too! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place to set up your art work and a big congratulations on selling so many gorgeous pieces. BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)