Monday, July 27, 2015

No Ordinary Paper

This month's theme over at Mixing it Up Everyday is Fantasy. That is not something that is normally a part of my wheelhouse! But, that is what this is all about - stretching and growing.

I found this piece of wonderful paper in my stash - it is sort of mulberry but with threads of gold and other fibers in it. The wrinkles and texture did not bother me at all.  The color palette was perfect!  I made a fairy complete with wings and elf boots. I added glitter for fairy dust.


Adding this to SimonsSays Monday No Ordinary paper challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and everyone of your comments!

Fun Fact: The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger because it is the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Fantasy entry and that is awesome paper to have created it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fairy Jean! And love the color palette as well! ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and the fairy works so well against the textured background! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)