Sunday, October 5, 2014

Clearprint Cross Country Journal

Through a friend I heard about the Clearprint Cross Country Journal project. If you go here you can see all the journals making their way Cross Country. This journal has vellum pages and I wanted to come up with an idea to use both the front and the back of the page. I decided to do a mixed media type of project. I painted the sky on the back page and made the stars on the front but each shows through to the other side.


I used a variety of products including Deco Art Americana Paints, Deco Art Modeling Paste, Magicals by Lindysstamp gang. 

This was a fun challenge for me. At first I was intimidated by the art in the book but am happy with this piece which is very me. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay. That is just too cute. Love how you did the front and back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean you did a HOOOTIN good job on this project. love it.
    sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean you did a HOOOTIN good job on this project. love it.
    sharon.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)