Monday, July 7, 2014

Derwent

An online friend (Sandee) pointed the rest of our group to an Art Academy put on by Derwent. It included 6 lessons with videos and HOMEWORK! You had to pass one level before moving to the next. AT the end was a certificate and a nice prize!

I chose the Inktense Set. You apply the dry color then wash with water for an ink like effect. I found some cool videos on how to use them and gave it a go for a thank you card to send to Derwent.


I need much more practice but I think this looks pretty good. 

Proof I passed

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Sounds like something I'd enjoy. I think I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean!! You are the winner of the Radiant Faces giveaway on my blog! Congrats! I am out of town now, but email me and I will pass your info on to Effy who will get you set up. Addy Is dina@dinawakley.com

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)