Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Artsy Fun

When jen was home in October, I thought it would be fun for her, Beth and I to go to a Wine and Canvas class. Unfortunately, I screwed up the time and we got there about 10 minutes late. I could not sit with the girls who did sit  together so I had to stop my painting and run back to their table to take photos. Jen was not happy with her canvas but it was fun,

Love this sketch from SketchNscrap. It made it quick and easy to scrap the photos from this night!






8 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! I love the color scheme and the fun photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that class sounded fun! Always good to express your creative side and your layout captures the good time that was had. Lovely colour combo and great embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I would love that class too! Great job with the sketch challenge and thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so pretty! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout! Looks like a fun time too. Thanks for joining us at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and awesome LO. Great take. I love it!!!!! WTG!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! You did awesome with the sketch! Love the photos too...I've always wanted to do one of those wine/painting events! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, love the photos. Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)