Friday, October 18, 2013

Published in Creating Keepsakes!!

I was beyond thrilled when I received a notice that I had a layout accepted for publication in Creating Keepsakes. It is bittersweet that this is their last print copy.

I went to 4 places before I was able to find some copies! This is the cover of the Nov./Dec. issue


And my layout is on Page 31. The theme was keeping it real and my layout was about last year's Christmas tree hunt. I love family traditions and try to maintain them even though the kids are 29 and 25 and one lives out of state! Last year we bundled up and headed out to cut our tree only to find the tree farm CLOSED the weekend before Christmas! It was ridiculous!  So instead of traisping through the fields, throwing snow at each other, fighting over the best one, we had to settle for a pre cut one. At least it was a memroable experience!!!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS Jean!
    Bittersweet indeed but hey! You made it! and this is the first of many many more ;)
    Your layout looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)