Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thank You

Whenever I win a prize, I like to send a thank you note.I appreciate the opportunities to win prizes and want the person offering these chances to know that. I often to try to use the product I won on the card but this time I decided to switch it up and do more of a mixed media/paint card. I just wanted to play.

This one is a new fave of mine! The colors are so pretty and I love the simple design. 

I broke out the glitter for this one! Unfortunately I did not notice that my thank you sentiment fell off before I photographed it. I will be adding that back on. 


I love the new Little yellow Bicycle Feels Like Home collection. It is just perfect for this thank you!




Products used - Deco Arts Paints



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME cards Jean!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards Jean!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)