Thursday, September 5, 2013

Count a Blessing

I frequently walk on the golf course with my husband as he plays. I don't play - just walk. One night a few weeks ago, I found these wonderful lacy leaves. I am assuming bugs or something got at them and immediately thought of how I could use them. Fall and leaves go hand in hand right now so this is the project I made.

I modge podged the leaves on after creating a wonderful background using various paints, stamps, stencils, etc.

Supplies - Deco Art american Paints, Modge Podge, mesh, stamps.

5 comments:

  1. I do really love how you incorporated nature into your art! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to use those beautiful skeleton leaves. Your beautiful page just sings Autumn - I love it. Thanks for joining in with the first spotlight mini-challenge at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! What a wonderful way to use those fabulous leaves. The whole page just says Autumn. Thanks for joining us for our first mini-challenge at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne what a lovely job you have done with your leaf collection.
    It may surprise you to know that they have not been eaten by bugs! The skeletonizing occurs naturally on some species of plants. It is one identifier that I use for visitors to our nursery in a program we have for an endangered butterfly her in my area of Australia.
    I love how you have made a very rich autumn like page. Thank you for joining in our first mini challenge at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)